Ever come across E-juice and not been sure what it is? E-juice has been a hit starting 2003. With the wide spread of e-cigarettes, e-juice has become a huge part of vaping. Vaping refers to the inhalation and exhalation of smoke from an e-cigarette. Another commonly used name for e-cigarette is e-vape. E- Juice is used in vaporizers to produce smoke. E-juice may or may not contain nicotine based on the personal preference. Ejuice comes in a variety of flavors, fruit flavor being an example. E-juice contains propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin. The prime use of glycerin is to make sure that the nicotine or the flavor is distributed equally. The vaporizer heats the e-liquid up to 200 – 400 degrees Fahrenheit. At this heat, the liquid is converted into vapor. Food grade flavoring may also be added to the vaporizer. Propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin make up to 90% of the constitution. The remaining 10% contains nicotine or vape juice. E-juice is contained in e-cigarettes that were invented in 2003 by a Chinese historian. E-cigarettes are important since then.

Is there nicotine in vape juice?

Vape-e-juice-crop

The question how much of nicotine is contained in vape juice will depend on the personal preference of the customer. Many smokers purchase vape juice with zero nicotine. Nicotine levels may be as low as zero levels, or 8 mg, medium levels like 11 mg, high as 16 mg and could be extra high such as 24 mg. The strength of the juice you prefer should depend on the individual tolerance level. Heavy smokers who switch from smoking to vaporizing may prefer vaping with 24 mg nicotine. It is always best to start from the lower levels before you decide to try the high levels.

Is there side effects to e-juice?


Though e-cigarettes are considered to be safer than traditional smoking, in the long run, there might be many side effects to vaping. If the body’s nicotine levels are changed subject to a short time, it might take a toll on the body causing nausea, headaches or racing pulse. The glycerin present in the e-juice may get converted into lactic acid when it enters the body. This may lead to side effects such as cramps, muscle pains or body ache. Vaping may also lead to dry mouth. Many cases have been reported where people have shown allergic reactions to propylene Glycol. Allergy symptoms like night sweats, rashes on the body, diarrhoea, irritation, etc. are seen to be common. The other risks of using e-cigarettes are not very certain. It is anyways guaranteed that they are likely to be safer than traditional nicotine smoking. Vaping can help the addictive smokers to quit smoking and turn into low-level nicotine vaping.